Full Contact AccountingTM
Secure Client Portals
Designed by accountants for accountants with productivity the primary objective!
Portals can be integrated with a free, customizable public website or linked with your current website.
Specifically designed for paperless and postage-less interaction with clients.
Works well with PC, Mac, Smart Phones, iPad and other Tablets using all popular Browsers.
Click here for Secure Portals and Website fees
Most Popular Features
The following are included
- Unlimited client portals
- Unlimited staff portals
- Unlimited web pages
- Unlimited Forms & Publications - These are common forms, placed in a folder structure that you design. These are items that you may otherwise be faxing to clients.
- Unlimited Payroll Forms - These are custom payroll entry forms with employee database which provides clients the ability to enter their payroll information online as well as maintaining their employee information.
- File Center - Includes the ability to organize documents and files in a custom folder category structure that you design. Supports uploads of up to 100 files at a time. Following are the file storage allocations:
- Unlimited space for files from clients that are less than 60 days old (what we consider normal file transfer traffic).
- 3 Gig space for files from clients that are older than 60 days.
- Unlimited space for PDF documents to clients that are less than 3 years old (Financial Statements, Reports, Tax Returns, etc.).
- 5 additional Gig of space for other file types and PDF documents to clients that are over 3 years old.
- 1 Gig space for Utility files and files in Staff's Briefcases.
- Review Queue - Feature within the File Center that enables processing staff and supervisors to upload client documents for paperless review and then, when the process is complete, release to the client's portal.
- Automated File Maintenance Schedule - If you wish, you can use this to define a schedule to purge obsolete files automatically.
- Built-in HTML editor for web page editing and creation.
- Site Designer for customizing the appearance and layout of the Portals.